Sunday, May 9, 2010

Reflections

I think that the overall discussion and collaboration of ideas was most helpful to me in preparation for teaching and integrating technology into the classroom. Through this class I’ve really come to appreciate the sharing of ideas. A lot of great resources were introduced to me such as Thinkfinity and google sketchup and I now know a lot more about resources I had only heard of such as google docs, movie maker and google earth.
I wish we spent more time working with SMARTboards, I feel like they are a great tool that is becoming more and more popular and affordable for schools. I wish we used notebook software and did more hands on work with SMARTboards.
Overall I feel like I have developed a new perspective on how to incorporate technologies in the classroom and am looking forward to applying my ideas to my future teaching

No comments:

Post a Comment